Stanley south ceramic dating
Located on the rooftop of the Ocean Terminal's new 100,000 sq. extension building, "Ocean Terminal Deck" opened to the public in October 2017.Construction of the 5-storey building, which was designed by internationally renowned architects, Foster and Partners, began in 2012.
The deck is open from 7am to midnight and admission is free.The temple compound consists of the main temple building and side halls constructed of grey brick, granite and timber.The main temple building is a Qing vernacular two-hall, three-bay building, with a courtyard covered with a pavilion in between the two halls.The church was opened again for public worship with a rededication service held on October 19, 1947, and continues to serve the community to this day.The church possesses Perpendicular Gothic architectural features, with a pitched Chinese-tiled roof, red load-bearing brick walls and contrasting grey granite steps and window surrounds.
The recessed façade is supported by granite columns.